Technology & Tutorials
How to Download, Install and verify node js
Download Node js :
- If you are windows user then you can download node js from its official website.
- If you are using other operating system then you can follow this link.
- After downloading the installer you have to install node js.
Install Node.js :
- Run the installer (the .msi file you downloaded in the previous step.)
- Follow the prompt from the installler (Accept the license agreement, click the NEXT button a bunch of times and accept the default installation settings).
- This requires Administrator privileges, and you may need to authenticate
Verify It !
- Test the node if it is running or not.Write command as below :
- node -v
- It will give you the current version of node installed in your system.
- Test npm if it is running or not.Write command as below :
- npm -v
- It will give you the current version of the npm(Node Package Manager) installed in your system.
- If this whole thing doesn’t work then you have to restart your system once.
- After that you can start your work with node js.
Thanks for the reading 🙂 For more information and tutorials follow Geekspot.
Be the First to comment.